Are you struggling to log into Employee Self-Serve, please make sure you login through 'Login', not 'Create Applicant Profile'. Create Applicant Profile is only for Applicants that do not already work at Waypoint. Your login is lastname.firstname. If you forget your password, please follow the Forgot my Password process using your personal email address, if that does not work try your waypoint email address.
If you are having difficulties logging in, please try the 'Step-by-Step Instructions' document under the tab 'Help', found beside the Job Posting tab.
If you require support, please contact Jillian Le Gros at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Waypoint Employee Self-Serve Portal
COVID Update and Outbreak Status
April 16 2021 - Family & Community COVID-19 Update
April 8 2021 - Family & Community COVID19 Update
March 3 2021 - COVID-19 Outbreak Declared Over at Waypoint
Feb 11 2021 - Horizon Program Update
Feb 10 2021- Important 2nd Dosage Vaccine Info
Feb 8 2021
Feb 1 2021
Jan 30 2021
Jan 29 2021
Waypoint is working closely with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit on reporting, surveillance and infection control policies and procedures. We are continually monitoring and following Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) recommendations from Public Health, including screening and use of personal protective equipment. For updated information, please visit our website at www.waypointcentre.ca/news___events/around_waypoint/how_waypoint_is_responding_to_c_o_v_i_d-19
Due to an increase in COVID-19 cases regionally and provincially, and in line with our partner hospitals, in-person visits are not permitted at this time. Some exceptions apply for essential care partners and end of life or palliative circumstances.
Our team has been working diligently to increase access to virtual visits. For more information, please see ‘Visiting a patient’ on our website or call the hospital at 705.549.3181 or 1.877.341.4729.
Infection Control Measures
- A well-established infection prevention and control team with experience in the successful management of outbreaks
- Screening everyone for the symptoms of illness
- Isolating and testing all new admissions
- Use of virtual technology and telephone for outpatient and community visits
- Adhering to public health guidelines and recommendations on the use of personal protective equipment, hand hygiene and physical distancing
- Enhanced housekeeping in all our buildings
- Enabling staff to work from home to reduce traffic in and out of the hospital
- Regular communication with staff, patients, families, stakeholders, partners and donors
PPE Use at the Hospital
With an increase in cases, outbreaks and now the new variant present at our hospital, we must make every effort to protect each other and our patients by properly wearing appropriate PPE.
Putting on Full PPE How To
Removing Full PPE How To
Due to COVID-19 all-volunteer programs are temporarily suspended. We are not accepting and/or processing new volunteer applications until volunteer operations resume. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Staff Communication- Provision of Care Requirements
Resources on COVID-19
Working from Home
Clinical, Quality & Research
- CNO Membership Renewal 2021. The CNO launched its membership renewal notification on November 11, 2020. The deadline to pay this fee is Thursday December 31, 2020. A $100.00 late fee will be applied if you choose to renew after that date. Notice to suspend letters will be mailed by the CNO to members who have not renewed on Thursday January 14, 2021. Memberships will be suspended for those who have not completed renewal on Wednesday February 17, 2021. Memberships will expire for those members who have not completed their renewal on Friday March 19, 2021. For access to the CNO website please use this link.
Health, Safety & Security
Horizon Elevators- Staff are NOT to be using the Horizon elevator for entering and exiting the Bayfield building. Staff are to continue with utilizing the stairs as a access point to the Program. The elevator is to be utilized for dietary, housekeeping, transporting and emergency only. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Jackie Watt Program Director or JoAnn Pelletier-Bressette Clinical Manager directly. I do appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
- Seeking Updates on Active Code(s)?
- April Safety Newsletter- Wellness
Psychological Health, Safety & Wellness
- Get Your Mental Health in Motion May 3-9 2021 click here for the Virtual Event Calendar
Having problems using this site?
For questions on how to log in to and use the system, please contact the Employee Self-Serve Administrator, Jillian Le Gros, by email email@example.com
Please note: The Employee Self-Serve Administrator backup is Waypoint IT Service Desk @ 4636 or firstname.lastname@example.org