Are you a Waypoint Employee and struggling to log into Employee Self-Serve, please make sure you login through 'Login', not 'Create Applicant Profile'. Create Applicant Profile is only for 'External' Applicants; People who do not already work at Waypoint. Your login is lastname.firstname. If you forget your password, please follow the Forgot my Password process using one of your email addresses on file for you.
If you are having difficulties logging in, please try the 'Step-by-Step Instructions' document under the tab 'Help', found beside the Job Posting tab.
If you require support, please contact Jillian Le Gros at email@example.com
Welcome to the Waypoint Employee Self-Serve Portal
Explore the links below for monthly updates on COVID19 and Employee-related communications.
Are you interested in applying to a job? Below you will find step-by-step instructions on how to apply to a posting.
Are you seeking more information about Waypoint's Wellness Program? Scroll down to find multiple resources and updates on events.
COVID Update and Outbreak Status
PPE Training Sessions
January 5-11 2022- Safe & Well COVID19 Update
January 7 2022- Family & COmmunity COVID-19 Update
Staff Self Isolation Chart
Rapid Test How To Videos:
Specimen Collection - https://youtu.be/oYOj6obLEsY
Testing your Specimen - https://youtu.be/mgHwPo3TQ7E
October 20 2021- Safe&Well COVID-19 Update: Visitor Vaccination Required Nov 15 2021
Waypoint is working closely with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit on reporting, surveillance and infection control policies and procedures. We are continually monitoring and following Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) recommendations from Public Health, including screening and use of personal protective equipment. For updated information, please visit our website at www.waypointcentre.ca/news___events/around_waypoint/how_waypoint_is_responding_to_c_o_v_i_d-19
Due to an increase in COVID-19 cases regionally and provincially, and in line with our partner hospitals, in-person visits are not permitted at this time. Some exceptions apply for essential care partners and end of life or palliative circumstances.
Our team has been working diligently to increase access to virtual visits. For more information, please see ‘Visiting a patient’ on our website or call the hospital at 705.549.3181 or 1.877.341.4729.
Infection Control Measures
- A well-established infection prevention and control team with experience in the successful management of outbreaks
- Screening everyone for the symptoms of illness
- Isolating and testing all new admissions
- Use of virtual technology and telephone for outpatient and community visits
- Adhering to public health guidelines and recommendations on the use of personal protective equipment, hand hygiene and physical distancing
- Enhanced housekeeping in all our buildings
- Enabling staff to work from home to reduce traffic in and out of the hospital
- Regular communication with staff, patients, families, stakeholders, partners and donors
PPE Use at the Hospital
With an increase in cases, outbreaks and now the new variant present at our hospital, we must make every effort to protect each other and our patients by properly wearing appropriate PPE.
Putting on Full PPE How To
Removing Full PPE How To
Due to COVID-19 all-volunteer programs are temporarily suspended. We are not accepting and/or processing new volunteer applications until volunteer operations resume. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Staff Communication- Provision of Care Requirements
Resources on COVID-19
Working from Home
- HAVEN’T COMPLETED THE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT RESEARCH STUDY SURVEY YET? Your day-to-day work experience matters to us. There are just a few days left to participate in the Employee Engagement Research Study Survey in partnership with the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence (YCEI). This research study is focused on staff engagement, burnout and emotional intelligence. All staff received an email from Zorana Pringle, Yale Senior Research Scientist, with a link to the confidential survey. Your confidential responses will contribute to a greater understanding of what it’s like to work at Waypoint. Please complete the staff engagement research study survey online by April 25, 2022. Your input will help in developing meaningful ways to improve the work life experience for staff. All information will be sent directly to the Yale Research Team.
Clinical, Quality & Research
Health, Safety & Security
Psychological Health, Safety & Wellness
Having problems using this site?
For questions on how to log in to and use the system, please contact the Employee Self-Serve Administrator, Jillian Le Gros, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The Employee Self-Serve Administrator backup is Waypoint IT Service Desk @ 4636 or email@example.com